Every person in this earth barring a few
saints all want wealth. This is because wealth brings social security,
enjoyments and all comforts of this world. It is seen that maximum number of
people are poor or earn just sufficient to make a decent living. In fact the
rich of the world are listed. This fact alone is enough to show how few
people are really rich.
So we can classify the humanity in different groups such as: - Enormously
Rich, Very rich, rich, well to do, upper Middle class, Middle class, Poor,
Very poor and extremely poor.
It is not that people do not put in sufficient efforts to acquire wealth.
Where wealth is concerned no occupation is taboo to the human being. He can
adopt honest straightforward means for making money or adopt nefarious ways
of crime. The Karmic effects of the past of an individual for acquiring
wealth are reflected in the Indian horoscope
by Dhana yogas
or absence of
Bhava houses 2, 6, 10 are primary and 7 and 11 are secondary for Dhana yoga
considerations. 2nd House in a horoscope signifies self generated wealth,
6th through loans, and 10th through employment. If the 2nd is strong money
comes by inheritance and investment.
If 6th is stronger than 2 and 10 money comes as interest on lending. If
12th becomes very strong the native borrows but never repays fully there by
always in debt. If 10th is stronger than 2 and 6 the native can make money
at all times through various means.
The Dhana karakas
or significators of wealth are Sun
. So to begin with the simple rule is that both Jupiter and
Sun should be well placed in the horoscope to be wealthy.
Another important rule is that "SUN'S ARCH RIVAL SATURN SHOULD NOT
BE IN THE 2ND HOUSE OR ASPECT 2ND OR ASSOCIATE WITH THE 2ND LORD FROM THE
LAGNA AND THE MOON."
This is a must condition for dhan yoga.
1) If the lord of the ascendant is in
10th House the native will be richer than his parents.
2) The same will apply if 10th lord is in the ascendant
3) If Jupiter is placed in 9 or 11th and Sun in the 5th the native becomes
4) Mutual exchange of Houses of 2nd and the 9th lord (except Saturn) makes
a person rich.
5) Sun in 6th or 11th the person becomes rich. Particularly so when Sun is
in Rahu star and Rahu in Sun's Star.
6) 2nd lord in 8th a person becomes rich by self-efforts.
7) If Moon and Jupiter or Moon and Venus be in 5th the person becomes rich
8) If Mercury happens to be in Aries or Cancer the person becomes rich.
9) If 7th house has Mars or Saturn and 11th house has any planet other than
Ketu the person will earn huge wealth by doing business. If Ketu is in the
11th he will earn through foreign agency
10) If the 7th house has either Mars or Saturn and the 11100th house has
Saturn or mars or Rahu the person earns wealth by sports, Gambling,
Commissions, rent lawyer's fees etc
11) Mars in 4th Sun in 5th Or Jupiter in 11th or 5th, earning will be
through ancestral properties, crops, or building, which will increase.
12) Saturn in 4th identical with Libra, Capricorn or Aquarius the native
will earn through Numbers ( accountants, statisticians, mathematician etc)
13) If Mars, Jupiter and Moon join Cancer for a cancer native he becomes
very rich through employment resource and divine grace.
14) If Rahu, Saturn, or Mars or Sun in the 11th the native becomes rich
15) If quadrant or trinal houses are occupied by Jupiter, Venus, Moon,
Mercury or houses 3, 6, 11 by Sun, Rahu, Mars, Saturn the native will become
exceedingly rich during dasas of Rahu/mercury/Saturn /Venus.
16) If all Kendras are occupied by planets OR All trines are occupied by
benefics OR All "oopachayas" (3,6, 11) occupied by Malefic The
native becomes exceedingly rich
17) Benefic planets or 10th lord in Taurus or Libra and Venus or lord of
7th in 10th the native will become rich by marriage or through wife's
18) JUPITER IN CANCER , Sagittarius, or Pisces, and 5th lord in 10th the
person becomes rich through son/daughter.
18) Mercury + Jupiter + Venus in any house, earning by religious means
(purohit, Pundit, Astrologer, Preacher, Head of religious institutions etc).
19) Mercury +Venus + Saturn in any House, the person will earn by business
20). Jupiter in 10/11 and Sun/Mercury in 4/5 or vice versa, native becomes
rich by Good administrative manipulations
21) Lords of 6,8,12 join 6, 8, or 12 or 11th the native becomes suddenly