As the wheel of time spins into an advanced era of evolution, humas can now
control many aspects of life, one most vital aspect being child birth.
Cesarean births are now on the rise and in many instances recommended by
medical experts. Now here is a huge opportunity for parents to utilize the
divine science of astrology to their advantage like never before. We all
know that a 'horoscope' is cast based solely on the date, time & place
of birth of a child. The planetary configuration (horoscope) in turn decides
the growth potential, personality, future etc. In other words 'horoscope' is
a picture of 'destiny'. So are we saying that 'destiny' can be manipulated?
A big 'NO' as we mortal beings are not capable of such a feat. Astrology is
a divine language transmitted right from 'above' by the cosmic fraternity
for the good of mankind. As such all credit goes to 'THEM' and not us. If
you use astrology to your advantage then, you were 'destined' to do so and
astrologers are used merely as messengers or catalysts in the cosmic
We come into the picture when you are decided on a C-Section and have
tentative delivery dates for your child, say in the range of 4-5 days.
Ofcourse, all this on the recommendation of doctors/obstetrician as per the
medical history of the mother.
When you avail this service, in most cases you will be able to decide
between a range of planetary options available during the specified dates.
For instance you can decide the 'Ascendant' (Lagna), Constellation
(Nakshatra) which are most important and then you will decide the position
of the fast moving 'Moon' which signifies the 'mind'. A strong 'Moon'
supported by benefic planets on either side gives a stable mental
disposition. Sometimes on a particular day/time, 'Moon' can save a horoscope
from the dreaded 'Kaal Sarpa Yoga' (Serpent Curse) by moving out of the
Rahu-Ketu fold. These are just a few examples of how astrology can help
significantly in deciding the most benefic birth time for a child. No
planet, horoscope or 'life' is completely benefic or malefic and so an
intricate study is required to come up with the best optimized horoscope.
Now can there be a better future investment & planning for your child
than the 'Child Birth Time Determination' Reading ?
We have to keep the following factors in mind while deciding the date and time:
- Placements of Lagna, its lord, Sun and Moon are most critical factor; these should be free from afflictions from malefic planets. We will discuss these in finer points heading.
- Major planets in bad aspects should also be avoided.
- We cannot choose days when there are no planets in house occupied by Moon and on either side of it, which causes malefic Kemadruma Yoga. Rahu & Ketu are not considered for this purpose.
- We cannot choose days when the Moon is placed in 6th, 8th and 12th house from Jupiter, or visa versa which causes malefic Sakata Yoga.
- Sun, Moon and Lagna lord should not be in Maraka or Bhadhak houses (death inflicting and life obstructing houses)
- Placement of Yoga karaka (best planet) for particular Lagna should be favourable, to give maximum good effects and great fortune. Planets in 6th, 8th or 12th houses should also be avoided if possible. If planets in these houses cannot be avoided then Sun, Moon and Lagna lord should be strongly placed and should not be in these houses.
- We have to try to omit where there is strong Mars blemish in horoscope, if possible.
- New Moon or Amavasya days are to be avoided.
- More than two planets in a sign should be avoided (particularly Sun & Moon) as overemphasis on any particular sign can cause misbalance.
We have to consider starting point of Dasa (Planetary period) as the position of Moon at birth determines it and if the best planet in the horoscope does not get a chance to operate in life (as the total periods of all planets adds to 120 years), or the best period comes too early in life (in childhood) or too late (say after 60 years of age) then the true potential of the person will not be revealed.